May I Introduce Myself . . . . . .
I'm your new Figurette
/ Cameo Custom Bra. I'm soft, lovely, and designed
for you! I'm available in 24 cup sizes: B C CC D DD E EE F FF
G GG H HH I II J JJ K KK L LL M MM and N, and in 14 band sizes, from 26 thru 52.
I'm superbly made of the finest materials available, and I have no wire,
boning, padding, or stretch straps. I'm designed to support the
well-endowed figure with a minimum of shoulder strap strain.
I'm also designed, with the help of cup extenders and band extenders (what a
blessing) to allow for growth during pregnancy . . . and I'm wonderful for
I invite you to see if you, too, can discard your padded bra after being fit
into my unique design.
Try me to see if I can help you have a more youthful looking figure that's
all YOU . . . be you small or large!
My representative will counsel you in the privacy of your home if you
wish. I MUST FIT to your satisfaction! Try us just once . . .
you'll never want to go back to an ordinary bra.
Does Your Bra Fit The Way It is Supposed To?
Ask yourself these 10 important questions:
- Do you find yourself wearing padded bras to give yourself a
- Do you have a drawer full of bras, but none that fit really
- Is there noticeable "cleavage" above your breast
when wearing a basic support bra? (Push-up bras are supposed to create this;
support bra shouldn't).
- Do your breasts "bounce" when you walk while
wearing your "everyday bra?
- Do your bra straps dig into your shoulders leaving red and
- Does your bra ride up in the back because you tighten the
straps to give you added support?
- Are there "wings" under your arms, which are
actually rolls of breast tissue, due to the bust line being pushed back too
- Have you ever begun an exercise class only to drop out
because your breast ached from lack of support while jumping or running?
- Do you always buy the same size bra every time, in every
style, because you always have?
- Do you feel department stores carry "pretty and
skimpy" styled bras and not a good selection of support bras?
Every woman, from puberty on throughout life, should wear our
properly fitted Brantly/Cameo/Figurettes
custom-fitted bras. This would help her not only to look and feel her
best, but to enjoy better health through this vital step in proper breast care.
What Features Should a Good Custom-Fitted Type
- All breast tissue should be encompassed within the support triangle and
- Support should be from beneath the breast rather than hung from the
- There should be no pressure to flatten the breast tissue or restrict
- Support should be firm enough to eliminate almost all breast motion
(bouncing) during walking or exercising.
- There should be no wires or stays to gouge or bruise the breast
tissue. The bra should be constructed of soft fabrics, tailored to
each woman's particular size and proper shape.
- The bra should support and hold the breast forward and high enough so that
the apex of the breast is midway between the shoulder and the elbow.
- The best custom-fitted bras available have an inner support triangle that
positions and supports the breasts.
If you would like more information about our custom-fitted bras, please click
on the "Contact Us" button on the navigation bar on the left of this
screen. Fill out the requested information and submit.